- Gibson Les Paul Axcess Alex Lifeson, Viceroy Brown
- Gibson Les Paul Axcess Alex Lifeson, Royal Crimson
- 1958 Gibson Les Paul Standard Reissue, Cherry Sunburst
- 1959 Gibson Les Paul Reissue, Tobacco Sunburst
- Gibson Howard Roberts Fusion
- Martin D12-28 12-string Acoustic
- Sennheiser SR 2050-XP IEM Ear Monitor
- Palmer Speaker Simulator
Customized by Drum Workshop
21 separate microphones. Audio-Technica AT4060 with tube for overhead. Audio-Technica AE3000 with very large diaphragm condenser for larger toms. Neumann KM 184 under ride cymbal. Spot cymbal microphones with Shure SM98 for smaller cymbals. Two top snare mics, a rock microphone in normal position with Shure SM98 on rim to pick up cymbal ring.
Shure PSM 600 hardwired ear monitor.
Sound by Clair, Lititz, PA
- Brad Madix - FOH Engineer
- Brent Carpenter - Monitor Engineer
- Doug McKinley - Crew Chief/Systems Engineer
- Anson Moore - Monitor Tech
- Trillium Lane Labs
- TL Space Ultimate Verb
- Eventide Anthology
- Eventide Anthology II Bundle
- Crane Song Phoenix
- Waves V8
- Mc DSP Emerald Pack
78 channel Avid Venue Profile mixing consoles with Virtual Soundcheck manned by front of house engineer Brad Madix and monitor engineer Brent Carpenter. Has a dozen plugins, SSL emulation, tape emulation, Echo Farm and Waves Renaissance.
Clair i-5 speaker line arrays supported by Clair i-5b subwoofers with Clair P-2 as front fill. Keyboards, bass, bass drums and toms mixed into two Clair BT-218 subwoofers with Clair 115s monitors driven by Crown 3600 preamps.
- Audio-Technica ATM 35
- Audio-Technica ATM 23-HE
- Audio-Technica ATM 450
- Audio-Technica AE2500
- Audio-Technica AT 4050
- Audio-Technica AE5100
- Audio-Technica AE5400
- Audio-Technica AE6100
- Audio-Technica AT 4071
- AKG 414B-ULS
- Shure 55SH Series II
- SM58A Capsule
- Prosound Network, http://www.prosoundnetwork.com/article/rush-gets-timeless/13219# "Rush Gets Timeless"
- Vintage Guitar, "Alex Lifeson: Rush Keeps Rollin'" September 2011